21 setembro 2011

BE CAREFUL, BABY --

The Bee is Coming!


Hora da relíquia: há 44 anos rolou polêmica sobre se esta canção seria 
ou não da dupla Lennon-McCartney. Britânicos são ou não criativos?!?




Uma curiosidade lançada em 1967,
L.S. Bumble Bee é puro
entretenimento 
-- e uma oportuna
chance para 
treinar o seu Inglês. 


Pois pra começar, siga a letrinha:

Lyrics to the L.S. Bumble Bee




There is a little insect
Not many people see
He's known to all the insects
As the L.S. Bumble Bee


So when you hear him coming
Just throw away your tea
That psychodelic humming
Will mean you'll soon be free!


The Bee is coming!


I can hear the humming
Of the bubbly 
L.S. Bum Bum Bumble Bee


Now it's time to fly
Out of your mind
And into the sky
With me


I fly to the land
Where my hands can see 
And my eyes can walk
And the mountains talk }x2


I hear with my knees
Run with my nose
Smell with my feet
My mouth is a rose


Aahhh (x4)


I can hear the hum
Of the bubbly 
L.S. Bum Bum Bumble Bee


Take a little sip
From the tasty lips
Of the L.S. Bumble Bee


Aaaaahhhh (x9)


I hear with my knees
Run with my nose
Smell with my feet
My heart is a rose


Aaahhh (x2)


Bum (x7) Bumble




 {x2 The L.S. Bum Bum Bumble Bee

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Participe, deixando aqui sua opinião: